3 different ProMark editions
ProMark 365 Cloud offers ProMark as a 'Software as a Service' solution in 3 different editions. Read more about the software packages and which modules that are included:
ESSENTIALS – THE SIMPLE CHOICE
The Essentials edition includes basic registration of clock-in, clock-out and all-day absence (ProTime) where the employees register via web portal and mobile app. The system sends out notifications (ProNotify) to ensure that registrations and approvals are made before the payroll is due to be prepared. Deviations are sent to the manager or administrator for approval.
Management has access to overview data and standard reports (ProReport), and the system integrates with the payroll or HR system for easy transfer of the completed payroll basis (ProHost).
PROFESSIONAL – THE BROAD SOLUTION
The Professionals edition is the fully digitalised time and attendance solution which in an advanced manner can control all working time rules and agreements and prepares the payroll basis via intelligent dialogues with the employees.
In addition, this edition also allows for:
- Scheduling of employees' working hours (ProSchedule)
- Project registration (ProJect)
- Registration via terminals
- Modern API integration to e.g. HR and ERP systems
This edition is to a greater extent a working tool for management and payroll administration for overview and management of employees, including approval flows, reporting and notifications.
ENTERPRISE – THE COMPLETE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
The Enterprise edition is the complete Workforce Management solution that includes all available modules in ProMark. This means complete digitalisation of work processes, user experiences, analytics and follow-up options, including:
- Advanced holiday management (ProAbs Holiday)
- Structured follow-up on sickness absence and simplified handling of sickness benefit reimbursement (ProAbs Sickness)
- Registration of mileage and daily allowances (ProTravel)
- Job registration (ProJob)
- Forecast on manning needs and payroll budget for employee scheduling purposes (ProForecast)
- Integration to all relevant business systems, including data warehouse for advanced business intelligence
The Enterprise edition allows you to introduce digitalisation and automation broadly in the company at a pace that suits you. This improves both efficiency and employee satisfaction.