ProPC is a Windows-based terminal with powerful offline functionality for registrations of all kinds via PC or tablet, in the office and on the go.
ProPC is a terminal on PC or tablet for all kinds of registrations such as clock-in/clock-out, potential supplements, absence as well as job and project registrations. ProPC is as simple to install as an app on any PC or tablet with Windows operating system.
ProPC can be configured for general use by all employees or as a personal terminal for an individual employee. Also, the terminal can be configured so the employee is only presented with functions that are relevant for him/her.
Intelligent offline functionality
When ProPC is not connected to the ProMark server via network or internet, it can work offline with the same intelligent dialogue – even on very advanced job registrations. Thus, ProPC is ideal as a mobile workplace for employees on the go who bring their PC or tablet with them as a working tool.
As soon as the PC or tablet reconnects to the company network and ProMark, all registrations are synchronized and validated against the company-defined configuration.
There is a high level of transparency in the system and the employee can always view and edit the registrations he/she made when the device was offline.
Flexibility and accurate data
ProPC provides benefits for the employees and the company:
- More accurate data, as employees can report hours and job time on an ongoing basis throughout the day instead of making retrospective entries based on notes and memory
- Increased freedom of movement as employees can make registrations, even when they are not working in the corporate network
- Minimizing manual administration as all the day’s registrations are already made when the employee returns to the office
- Increased reliability of all recorded activities as data is validated continuously
- Strengthened basis for customer invoicing as the amounts due are immediate available. This enables the company to quickly capitalize work performed such as service and repairs
- Easy to set up new terminals as the company expands or restructures since it only requires a simple installation on PC or tablet with Windows.