Simple reporting of mileage and daily allowances in ProPortal or ProMobile
In ProTravel it is easy for employees to report mileage and daily allowances in connection with travel and trips for the company. Entries are made in ProMark’s web portal or via a smartphone, and they become part of the normal approval process internally. The employee’s reimbursement is then transferred to the payroll system and if the registrations are related to a specific department or project, they can form the basis for invoicing to customers.
The user interface in ProTravel is simple, intuitive and can be tailored to each employee, department or company.
The mileage reporting in ProTravel includes the required information:
- The commercial purpose of the trip such as customer or supplier visit
- Date of the trip
- Address to and from
- Type of car (own or company car)
- Car registration number
- Possibility to choose different kinds of settlement (tax-free/taxable)
- Number of miles driven
The official rate for calculation of mileage allowance is automatically used, and the use of predefined routes is very helpful and ensures correct settlement. The mileage report is saved electronically for verification and approval by the employer and for the official reporting of mileage reimbursement.
REPORTING OF DAILY ALLOWANCES
As an employer paying your employees’ travel costs, you can include costs for accommodation, meals and other ‘subsistence’ while travelling.
In ProTravel the employees report:
- Dates of travel
- Whole travel days as well as ‘lose’ hours
- Whether room and board are paid
SIMPLIFIED WORKFLOWS AND CONTROL OF THE DOCUMENTATION
ProTravel is one joint solution for reporting mileage and daily allowances as an integrated part of other registrations in ProMark – including approval and automatic transfer to the payroll system.
This simplifies internal work processes and gives the company as well as the employees specific advantages:
- Saves time for employees, managers and payroll administration
- Reduces administrative costs
- Ensures legality and compliance with documentation requirements
- Increases transparency for employees
- Strengthens employee trust in the company