Allocating the right staff with the right qualifications, for the right task and at the right time – this must be the purpose of rostering and employee scheduling for any company
Using traditional methods it takes quite a while to make rosters, and it is a complicated puzzle to take everything into account in just one plan:
- Manning requirements in relations to tasks
- Employee qualifications
- Attendance hours and planned holiday and absence
- Sudden absence such as illness, meetings etc.
- Union and local agreements
- Employee requests
Mark Information offers a dynamic and flexible rostering and employee scheduling system ProRoster which enables a company to efficiently plan employee time and tasks and to get the general overview and optimum usage of their resources.
Advantages with rostering and employee scheduling
- Reduced salaries – normal time instead of overtime
- Reduced administration – routine tasks are made more effective
- On-line overview for managers as well as employees
- Easily take employee requests into consideration
- Quick re-planning in case of deviations
- Constantly up-to-date and optimised rosters
With rostering and employee scheduling the work effort is optimised for your entire company and this gives you a very reasonable ROI.