Xellia Pharmaceuticals signs agreement with Mark Information
The agreement covers a standard ProMark solution for 600 employees in Denmark which will be implemented in 2 phases.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals has just signed an agreement with Mark Information on implementation of a standard ProMark solution for 600 employees in Denmark after a fairly comprehensive tendering process.
The solution will be implemented in 2 phases and includes:
- Phase 1:
– Time & Attendance and absence registration for the hourly-paid employees (ProTime)
– Registration via portal and terminals (ProPortal and ProTerminal)
– Automatic email notifications in case of missing registrations and/or approvals (ProNotify)
– Integration to SAP SuccessFactors and Visma payroll (ProHost)
– Absence analysis (ProAbs)
– Web-based staff roster planning (ProRoster)
- Phase 2:
– Mobile registration via our app with a self-service opportunity (ProMobile)
The project will start up at the end of October.
About Xellia Pharmaceuticals
Xellia Pharmaceuticals s a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on providing important anti-infective treatments against serious and often life-threatening infections. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and owned by Novo Holdings A/S, Xellia Pharmaceuticals has more than 1500 employees globally.