Bankdata chooses ProMark
The agreement includes time & attendance and project registration, absence management, D365FO integration and more.
Bankdata has just signed an agreement with Mark Information on implementation of ProMark.
The agreement includes the following modules:
- Time & attendance registration for 800 employees in Denmark supporting the collective agreement covering the financial sector (ProTime)
- Holiday and sickness management (ProAbs Holiday and ProAbs Sickness)
- Registration via our new web portal solution (ProPortal)
- Project registration for all employees in Denmark as well as consultants in Denmark and India – 1,200 in total (ProJect)
- Automatic notifications in case of missing registrations/approvals (ProNotify)
- Business Intelligence (ProBI)
- Integration to MLE payroll system, Exchange and D365FO (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (ERP))
"We are very pleased to partner with yet another player in the financial sector and look forward to optimising Bankdata’s processes as we have already done it for e.g. Nykredit, SDC, JN Data and Sydbank”, says Michael Dupont Fischer, director, Mark Information Denmark.
The project starts up right away, and Bankdata expects to go live with ProMark on 1 April 2020.
Bankdata is one of the largest finance-IT companies in Denmark, providing complete IT solutions to 9 Danish banks with a total of 1.6 million customers. Bankdata is headquartered in Fredericia and has development houses in Fredericia, Silkeborg and Aarhus, as well as a branch in India.