The cloud market is gaining momentum and the need for tying together the company’s IT systems via certified integrations is still rising. At the same time, we experience that the workforce of many of our customers has a far more flexible working pattern which affects planning and makes demands for functionality on the mobile phone. All of this is reflected in the continuous development of ProMark.
Among many other things, we have focused on:
- Fine-tuning our cloud offerings to ensure that ProMark is a great match for companies’ IT landscape, regardless of where they are on their cloud journey
- Ensuring that ProMark can be tied together with other business systems in the company via different integration options and certified apps
- Expanding scheduling with artificial intelligence (AI) and the module ProForecast allowing customers to plan according to budget and forecasted manning
- Developing the portal to streamline work processes even more, in particular within job and project registration
- Duplicating ProMark functionality from the portal solution to the mobile app which is becoming more and more widespread as a working tool for many customers
In July, we achieved status as Microsoft Gold Partner with competence in application development. This enables us to ensure that our customers can maximise the value of their Microsoft products in combination with their ProMark solution.
In addition, we were listed as a representative vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications for the sixth year in a row – which we are very proud of.
Welcome to new customers and colleagues – and a little about what will come
We have welcomed a number of new customers:
Green Hydrogen Systems, Fibertex, IBF, Købstædernes Forsikring, Red Cross Denmark, Scania, Solar Norway & Netherlands, Solibri and Vizrt,
… and expanded our team with new employees: Lena Baardsen (Deputy International Country Manager), Charlotte Bortolozzo (Head of Professional Services) and several experienced consultants in both Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
And it doesn’t stop here … There’s a lot more functionality on the way in the coming year and we will continue to focus on ensuring that ProMark remains a future-proof Workforce Management solution.