Merry Christmas – and a little about the past year
2017 is coming to an end, and it is therefore time to look back on some of this year’s major events
It has been a busy and exciting year in Mark Information in many ways. Some of the highlights were:
- At the beginning of April, we took over the WinTid activities in Denmark which meant a welcome to new employees and 73 customers. Throughout the year, we have had many coffee meetings all over the country to greet many of our new customers. We have also established a user group for WinTid super users who had their first meeting in November
- We entered a strategic partnership with Wirtek A/S to establish our own company in Romania, Mark Information Development Srl. As of 1 May 2017, we could employ our 6 Romanian developers, who were all previously employed by our outsourcing partner ENEA
- With 7 releases this year, we have been busy expanding ProMark with even more functionality:
New mobile apps for iOS and Android * expanding ProPC so PC-Mark customers can migrate to this modern solution * enhancing our web-based ProRoster scheduling tool, allowing existing ProManagement customers to migrate to this solution * as well as expanding the functionality of our new web-based reporting tool
- In addition, in 2017, we have been very busy with some major improvements to ProMark which selected customers help us test before it is fully released. The solutions include employee self-service integrated with ProRoster and our mobile apps for efficient staffing planning as well as project registration through ProPC, mobile apps and our new web portal.
2018 will be the year where you will see much more of our modern web portal designed for touch-based devices, such as tablets. In the coming year, we will focus on developing relevant functionality so your employees can use the new web portal for their processes
- We have launched a number of extended services that optimise the customer’s investment in ProMark, free up time in HR/Payroll and the IT department and ensure stable operation – without unforeseen expenses
- We have welcomed 15 new customers, which also means that we are in the process of developing a groundbreaking solution for the construction industry. And more customers are on their way …
- For the second consecutive year, we are proud to be among the suppliers whom Gartner has chosen to mention in their "Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications"
- Our headquarters in Lyngby have undergone extensive renovation and now appears bright and beautiful. So we are ready to receive any guests coming by ...
Thanks to customers, partners and other business partners for our cooperation in 2017. We look forward to another exciting year in 2018!
We wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and all the best in 2018!