Free e-book on absence management
Absence is a natural part of any employment relationship. In the same way as working time is regulated by law and local agreements, there are also rules around holiday and sickness that companies must comply with. Thus, it is equally important to be able to manage their absence – planned as well as unplanned.
- Types of absence
- Rules to comply with
- Processes for managing absence
- Let the Workforce Management system handle the absence
- ProMark supports the handling of holiday leave and sickness absence
- What is the business case?
- Benefits of digitalising the absence processes
We hope that the e-book will inspire you to get started.
Get the e-book.