Sparring partners that help getting optimal business value from your ProMark solution
Our experienced consultants are important sparring partners when it comes to obtaining even greater value from ProMark in your company.
By combining their in-depth knowledge of ProMark and understanding of your business, they can guide you how to optimise the use of ProMark and advise you on options that you have not yet taken advantage of. The consultants help ensure efficient processes by:
- Keeping you up to date on functionality which may benefit your company
- Introducing you to new modules that can add even more value – and help with setup and training
- Sparring with you about development of new functionality to meet new needs and requirements
Your guide on the modernisation journey
The consultants are also valuable collaboration partners when it comes to modernising and securing your ProMark platform for the future. They can, among other things, advise on:
- Moving your solution to the cloud
- Integration with other business systems
- IT security and compliance
Help with more advanced tasks and changes to the solution
Finally, the consultants can also help with more advanced tasks and changes, including:
- Larger or more advanced customisations in the settings, e.g. in case of new agreements or setting up new day profiles
- Training of new superusers
- Configuration of new reports and any integration to e.g. your business intelligence solution
All consultancy services are invoiced separately. Assistance can be arranged ad hoc or be a fixed agreement – and carried out remotely or at your location if needed.
The various consulting services enable you to optimise the use of ProMark as your business changes to continually ensure a well-functioning solution.