Are you willing to discover new technologies from Progress? Would you like to learn to develop and deliver modern applications for any device? Are you looking for a dynamic environment for an IT career development?
With mentoring and support from our experienced colleagues you will be encouraged to develop your technical skills and gain hands-on experience. At the end of the training, you will have the possibility to get a full time job.
Accept our challenge and kick-off your career with our paid pre-employment training!
Available seats: 6
What you will learn?
- To develop and deploy classes using Progress OpenEdge, a high-level language supporting procedural, dynamic and object-oriented programming
- To design and build dynamic business process-enabled applications
- To work as part of a team of professionals
What should you bring?
- Very good OOP knowledge
- Very good database knowledge
- Educational background in IT field (nice to have)
- Passion for programming
- Dynamic and positive personality
8 hours/day for 4 weeks (from 26 June until 21 July 2017) concentrating on learning and delivering good results.
- CV screening
- Technical test (database concepts, OOP and SQL knowledge)
- Brief face to face interview
Deadline for submitting applications: 28 May 2017