Operations Engineer to join our journey
Mark Information is growing
Mark Information is the market leader in workforce management solutions based in the Nordics and we are growing! That's why we need you to join our DevOps Team.
Over the last years, we have invested heavily in a comprehensive transformation towards cloud technologies and modern service offerings. We need you to take part of the adventurous journey of merging our development and operation efforts into a state of the art SaaS offering, ensuring Mark Information is well positioned as a market leader.
Delivering world class customer experiences
You will join a team consisting of a Team Manager and 3 IT Engineers who together with several Scrum Teams execute on our DevOps vision and execute on an agreed roadmap as well as delivering day to day IT operations. You will collaborate closely with the technical contacts at our customers and support our hotline and development teams, as we deliver great customer experiences as a team in Mark Information, whether solutions are on premise or moving into the cloud.
We are looking for a profile that can deliver 2nd and 3rd level IT support but are motivated by joining our DevOps journey in regards of how we deliver our IT services in a modern cloud-based IT world.
- Technical support and consultancy, resolving incidents and project tasks
- Manage IT operations including install, configure, monitor, and solve technical aspects of deploying a 3-tier modern business application
- Take part in customer dialogues in finding solutions in respect of their IT Infrastructure, our cloud infrastructure & integration projects
- Support our internal IT operations
- Be proactive on our journey of automating manual processes and join our infrastructure as code efforts where applicable
- Stay curious and up to date on DevOps practices and technologies
- Be a strong DevOps culture representative, collaborating across development teams and operations
- Take part in delivering on the overall IT strategy in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
You have a strong structured task management approach and a flair for great communication and coordination skills. You get more than 50 colleagues distributed internationally who are all passionate about creating an enjoyable and exciting workplace where we grow as humans and professionals. Through close collaboration across our organisation, you will ensure customer satisfaction in a modern SaaS world.
The ideal candidate has an engaging, self-propelled and structured personality:
- Bachelor of Science+ in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with IT operations involving MS Windows Servers, MS Azure & Business Applications
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting on different levels of IT infrastructure
- Experience with secure IT operations
- Familiar with ITIL, DevOps and CI/CD concepts and best practices
- A problem-solving attitude (we don’t like excuses; we like solutions)
- Very structured work approach according to agreed processes
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and make informed decisions
- A skilled communicator in both writing and speech (English)
- Natural understanding of customers’ language and good cross-teamwork skills
You’ll get extra points if:
- You have working experience with MS Azure, O365 and PowerShell
- Experience with Centralized Application Logging, Monitoring and Performance Management
- Experience automating manual IT operation tasks
We believe that cooperation and continuous improvement are the key to success. We are informal but professional and we are always up for a professional discussion and our customers trust us to bring thought leadership to the table.
We give our employees great freedom to make the right choices and to ensure high level of personal growth and knowledge acquirement. We understand that this job requires constant learning, that is why we care more about your attitude towards delivering customer value than your skills exactly matching our requirements.
You will report to our DevOps Manager and you will both be working from our HQ in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
Are you interested in joining our great journey?
Then please send your application to job€mark-info.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please contact:
CIO Morten Janum at moj€mark-info.com
About MARK INFORMATION
Mark Information is a leading supplier of Workforce Management solutions in the Nordics with more than 400 customers across almost all industries. Our ProMark solution is recognized by Gartner Group and helps companies increase productivity and generate savings through scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job and ensure correct remuneration in the most effective way. Mark Information was founded in 1981 and has more than 50 employees. Our headquarters are located in Lyngby, Denmark, and we are also represented in Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania.