At Mark Information, we strive to reduce our negative impact on the environment and climate. As part of our sustainability policy, we have joined the UN Global Compact and Global Compact Network Denmark – respectively the world's largest initiative for responsible business and Denmark's largest network for responsible companies.
As a participating company, we are committed to continuously strengthening our work with the 10 Principles of the Global Compact within human rights, labour rights, the environment, and anti-corruption as well as to contribute to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Measures that minimise our environmental impact
In our daily business, we also focus on minimising our environmental impact whenever possible e.g. in relation to our travel activities, choice of hosting providers and in the day-to-day operation of our headquarters.
Specifically, we have introduced these initiatives:
- Collaboration with the hotel booking platform Goodwings
- Waste sorting in paper, cardboard, metal, batteries, electronics, cans, bottles etc.
- Minimal printing and paper consumption
- Cold water taps with sparkling or natural water to minimise the amount of cans and bottles
- Organic coffee from a smaller supplier with a focus on sustainability
- Switch to district heating at our headquarters